Omri is an East Coast transplant, born in Boston and raised in San Diego. He attended the University of California, San Diego and Western State College of Law. Omri's practice focuses primarily on labor and employment prosecution. He has litigated cases in state and federal courts throughout California.
Omri focuses on labor and employment litigation matters of a broad variety, including both single plaintiff and class actions, that generally stem from claims of:
- Wrongful termination;
- Discrimination (sex, race, age, pregnancy, disability, religion, national origin, etc.);
- Harassment and hostile work environment;
- Retaliation and whistleblowers claims; and
- Wage and hour violations (missed, denied, or interrupted meal and rest breaks), unpaid overtime, employee misclassification.
In his free time, Omri enjoys scuba diving and spending time with his dog, Louie.
- Western State University College of Law, San Diego, California
- University of California, San Diego
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Employment Law
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2013
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2013
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2021
- California Employment Lawyers Association, 2021 Practice Management Committee Member
- California Employment Lawyers Association, 2020 Mentor Committee Member
- Avvo Clients Choice Award 2015 - 2020